Template information

Random post

Martay London | Peach and Gold Batwing "Hiyam"

Martay London

The Hiyam TopPeach and Gold Batwing


The Hiyam Batwing Top is perfect for the modest woman. This top is larger and drapes beautifully. The fabric is soft and cool after washing. Perfect for the Spring and Summer to come.


 I went through every hijab I had to find the perfect one to match. You could go with a basic beige or light nude, but because of the gold accents I wanted to find a hijab that brought the outfit together. I ended up going with this beautiful scarf from http://www.awrahijabs.com There are subtle hints of peach and a nude/gold which I thought matched perfect.

Because I chose to wear a light washed jean from Armani Exchange with this look, the grayish/blue in the hijab helps to mesh the whole look. 



I do apologize that I didn't get a good shot of my shoes. If you are short you need some height with this top, unless your going for a much more casual look. I'm wearing these Camel/Nude color platforms with gold accents from DSW.

Links:


Direct link to "Hiyam" Top



0 Response to "Martay London | Peach and Gold Batwing "Hiyam""

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef