Template information

Random post

Pretty Pastel Fleur


Salam lovelies! Have you bought your baju raya yet? If not, let me intoduce you an amazing new label by the name of Pastel Fleur! 

At Pastel Fleur, they believe that less is more, and I couldn't agree more! This Raya, they offer an exclusive collection for modern day elegant women. Each design portrays the image of elegance in simplicity, making it suitable for any occasion.

Pastel Fleur also emphasizes on different elements in texture and prints. The fabrics are carefully handpicked and custom tailored to guarantee top notch quality. 

I don't think I need to elaborate any further, I'll just let the pictures do all the talking! Here are my personal favorites! ( Check out the full collection on their instagram account @bypastelfleur)

 



Be sure to follow then on instagram @bypastelfleur for all the latest updates! 
Till then!xx

0 Response to "Pretty Pastel Fleur"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef