Template information

Random post

Cherry Sorbet

 
Just a quick update on this look that I meant to post a few weeks ago! I love this lush blush colour Ratu dress from FashionValet . You can't really see the details because my scarf kind of covers it, but it's designed with beautiful goldish shimmering beadings on the empire waistline as well as the shoulders. Perfect outfit for attending weddings. This dress is also breast feeding friendly and comes in an array of cute colours! :)
 
 
 
Oh I forgot to mention, I was featured in February issue of Hijabista magazine in the 'Personality' section. Thank you for the feature Hijabista mag! Grab a copy and read all about my everyday fashion essentials!xx
 
 
Till then! Have a lovely weekend! xx

0 Response to "Cherry Sorbet"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef