Template information

Random post

Beauty In Any Size



Salam lovelies! Hope y'all having a wonderful week. Mine has been pretty hectic with workand other stuff. I feel like I seriously need a vacation but no time for that either!! Gahhh!! So as always, I need a little retail therapy to boost up my spirit! tehee!


Remember in my previous post I mentioned I'd blog about more plus size clothes? Well, I just couldn't get enough of Misclaire plus size clothing! I no longer have to squeeze myself into a top I can barely fit just cause it only comes in freesize! At Misclaire, everything comes in sizes XL to 8XL.

These peplum tops I got from Misclaire are so comfortable for everyday use. Plus I can easily breastfeed my baby in these! It does not have any zippers but the material is stretchable. I'm wearing the Leaf Print Peplum in the above photo the Anely Extra Plus Peplum in turquoise(below photo). There are loads of new arrivals featuring super chic denim tops, cardigans, dresses and more! Everything is at an affordable price and is hijabi-friendly. Totally worth checking out!



Good news for my lovely readers! Enjoy 20% discount by following this simple step! :  
Key in the discount code AISHAHBLOGMC upon checkout.

You can also find them on :

Facebook : Misclaire
Instagram : @plussize_misclaire
Website : misclaire.com

Happy shopping!!

Till then!xx


0 Response to "Beauty In Any Size"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef