Template information

Random post

Boho Chic


If you've ever followed me since my early days on tumblr, then you'd probably have a good picture of what my personal style looks like. I like bold, fierce, polished looks. But once in a while, it's always nice to experiment and try new styles. This time around I tried dressing it down and go a bit boho with this lovely tie-dye cardigan by Dian pelangi from ThatsMyShawl. Being a big Dian Pelangi fan, I've always adored her personal style as well as her designs. It's interesting how she makes tie-dye modern and refined.
 
You have to admit though, tie-dye can be a bit tricky to style. So I kept it simple and subtle with earthy-tone pairings. Tie-dye itself is already a statement piece so you wouldn't want to overdress it with loud accessories. Boyfriend jeans, brown tote, and sunnies complete the laid-back look.   


The cardigan is made of cotton so it's gives maximum comfort in the hot and humid Malaysian climate. It's long in the front and shorter at the back, also suitable to be worn with skinny skirts. Oh I also got a brand new tie-dye telekung from ThatsMyShawl! How cool is that?


I've had a lot of telekungs over the years but none compares to this one. I genuinely think this is by far THE BEST telekung I ever had. Like seriously. Why? Because it's just so comfortable! I think the material is a cross of lycra and cotton(can't be too sure). Plus it doesn't have any embroidered details on the face area that's really annoying and itchy on my chubby cheecks. Tehee! Highly recommended girls!!

Website : ThatsMyShawl
 
Instagram : @thatsmyshawl
 
Till then!xx
 
 

0 Response to "Boho Chic "

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef