Template information

Random post

Apple of My Eye


Salam! This is kind of a late post but just wanted to share this cute picture of me and my little Juhd bug♥ I feel so blessed to be a mother and enjoying every moment of it, Alhamdulillah. It's definitely been hard balancing a career, bussiness and a family, but nothing makes me more happy than coming back home to see the face of my husband and child. 

Before Juhd was born, I was always freaking out worrying if i'll ever be a good mom. But I've discovered there is no perfect way of being a good mom. The only way is to love them unconditionally and everything else will follow, insyaAllah. 

I love you Juhd, you make mama and abah so happy:')




And here's my super comfy casual ootd. Wearing SPOTLIGHT blazer and Refuge boyfriend jeans both from FashionValet ♥ 

Till then!xx

0 Response to "Apple of My Eye"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef