Template information

Random post

Sweet 25


So yesterday I turned 25(not the best feeling, trust me). My husband, being the sweetie pie that he is, brought me out for a pre-birthday date the night before:) We went to our fave secret place in Bangi(yeah right, secret la sangat hehe). Since it was a special night for me, I decided to dress up a little and go for a classic all-black look in my new Orchid skirt form kimisonweb! Topped of the look with a hint of red and I was good to go!:) This look kinda reminds me of Adele though, don't you think? tehee. Oh and please excuse my puffy face. I feel huuuuge approaching 36 weeks already!


Dear abg, thank you for the wonderful night & for the priceless cute DIY gifts you made me:') And most of all thank you for being such a loving husband, may Allah keep us under His blessings & make our marriage & love stronger each day, amiiin..<3
<3
<3
<3
 
Hehe sorry for the jiwangness.
Don't forget to checkout their full collection and follow them for latest updates!

Website : kimisonweb

Facebook : KimisOnWeb

Instagram : @kimisonweb

For my dear international readers, they ship worldwide, woot woot!:)


0 Response to "Sweet 25"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef