Template information

Random post

Rina Salleh Clothing Boutique Launch

OOTD : 
Grey Pashmina : The Mines Kiosk | Neon Sweater : H&M | Bag : Nose | Necklace : DIY | Bangles : Plaza Masalam

*arm candy*
Last Saturday I checked out Rina Salleh's Boutique Launch in Shah Alam. As expected, the boutique was filled with gorgeous lush clothes and bags!! Also happening at the time I arrived was a Beauty Talk by Cosmoderm. Oh and I got a goodie bag from Cosmoderm which I can't wait to try! Enough talking, let's see all the beautiful ladies I met and what RSC is filled with! 
The sweet Rina Salleh in Polka dots and adorable Uyyun in florals;) Next to Le Chubby me
in season cut-outs!
just mesmerized and *rambang mata*
What girl doesn't love some bling.
that's pure concentration I tells ya.
Loved this lippy clutch!<3
Also in attendance, Fashion bloggers Shea, Fira and the gorgeous lady photographer from CST, Tia<3

Congrats Rina on all your success! I wish you all the best!!;) 
Ok that's all for now, if you want to grab some of her collection,
Visit Rina Salleh Clothing at :
No 5A Jalan Plumbum Q7/7,
Seksyen 7 Shah Alam, Selangor

Facebook Page : Rina Salleh Clothing
Official Website : www.rinasalleh.com     

Till then!xx
=)

0 Response to "Rina Salleh Clothing Boutique Launch"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef