Template information

Random post

Eid 1433 : Day 1

Salaam my lovely readers! I just wanted to wish you all Eid Mubarak! Taqaballahu Minna Wa Minkum:) Hope you're having a beautiful Raya with your loved ones! Here's how I spent my raya..hehe..

On the first day of raya we performed our Eidul Fitr Prayer in Bangi, after that we drove straight to the bungalow in Bukit Beruntung my relatives rented for us to spend our raya there ( yeah, we started doing that since we don't have a kampung. Sad, I know) On the bright side, this year I have a new Kampung I went back to:p (will blog about that later iA) 
Skema
Transition
Kepoh
Because kuih raya and rendang is just too mainstream. hehe
I didn't snap a lot of photos, but here's a video by my awesome cousins of CelebrateTV to show you how much fun we had during raya! People, meet my big, loud, crazy family:p Till then, Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin Everyone!! xx


0 Response to "Eid 1433 : Day 1"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef