Template information

Random post

Review : Photographer

Here are some photos I've been dying to share, taken by the awesome Hafiz Atan on our solemnization day. We were so lucky to have him there because he took such beautiful photos! Thank you so much Hafiz! For those of you who are still searching for a photographer for your wedding or maybe even other events, I highly recommend Hafiz Atan. You can check out the rest of his work HERE enjoy the photos! :


Fiq reading the khutbah nikah;)
from left: my brothers, Ariff (brother in law), Muhammad, Abu Bakar and Ibrahim
nervoussss
Ijab & Qabul
Beautiful moment :')

love <3

from left: my sisters, Fatimah, Maryam, Khodijah with ummi;) 
Best friends forever! <3 and you too, Amy!;)
my imam<3
:')

0 Response to "Review : Photographer"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef