Template information

Random post

It's Finally Happening.

Syukur Alhamdulillah..I'm on my way to becoming a wife;)..even though it's not until next year, but I want to make sure I settle all important preparations earlier so that I can relax a bit during the final days before my wedding..anyways, I'm super duper excited about the preparations and I think I'm about to turn into bridezilla!! lol. I have so many ideas for my wedding and I can't wait to share them here, soon insyallah:)

Earlier today I met with a representative from style weddings (so sorry, can't remember his name) and he was kind enough to have explained to me about their wedding video package. After the discussion, I ended up booking them for 3 events since the package was too good to resist! so it's confirmed, they will be my official videographer for my big day!! Here's a video by them just in case you're looking for a videographer:) and they're based in bandar baru bangi, which makes it even more easier for me to meet them for discussions etc. I think they will do a great job on my wedding, insyallah;) enjoy the video!

Reception Wedding Highlights - Amri & Diyana :) from Style Weddings on Vimeo.

0 Response to "It's Finally Happening."

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef