Template information

Random post

HFW Day #4 : Date Night


For Date night I would opt for something more unique that I probably wouldn’t wear any other time except when going out with my future husband or something new that he's never seen me wear before. I’ve never actually tried the turban style before so this was my first time and (I think) I managed to pull off the look! My husband-to-be is a landscape architect, and we both share a great deal of passion towards the arts so I would imagine wearing this to an art gallery or to the theatre and we’d compliment the night with fine dining at some fancy restaurant and maybe afterwards watch a movie at home:p

What I’m wearing:
Mustard pashmina, a gift from my aunt
Lemon top from Forever21
White shirt from Vintage Shop
Chunky necklace from Chamelon
Snood from Maysaa
Clutch from Guess
Bangles from Primark
Skirt by yours truly:)

Close up of accessories
Join in the HFW fun at:


0 Response to "HFW Day #4 : Date Night"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef