Template information

Random post

The Tale of 4 Sisters.

I can barely remember the last time I had the chance to hangout with my sisters all at once. Since my eldest sister is married, and my other two sisters are both still studying, it's hard to find time for all 4 of us to be free at the same time. So anyways, I managed to escape from work a little early yesterday and we finally had our 'girls day out' that we've been longing to have for a while now. My eldest sister drove us to klcc, and we were supposed to help her out with some shopping, but being true girls that we are, we ended up doing more of our own shopping instead! lol.
Upon arriving, the first thing we did was drop by Harrods because my sister wanted to get some macarons(which I never really fancy because I'm not much of a sweet tooth person).
Yummy?

 Afterwards, we went to grab a bite at Kyros Kebab and as always we just talked,laughed, and had so much fun enjoying each others' company. While we're at it, I might as well introduce you all to my sisters:P hehe
 This is my eldest sister, Maryam a.k.a Maya. She's turning 26 this year, already married and currently working as a TESL lecturer in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Bangi.
Just incase you don't know. This is me .haha. Im turning 23 this coming June(yikes! I feel so old) I'm currently working as an architecture lecturer at Linton University College, Mantin.
This is my other sister Fatimah a.k.a timah. She's turning 21 this year and currently doing her B.Sc Mechanical Engineering in UITM, Shah Alam.
And last but not least is my youngest sister, Khodijah a.k.a kayah. She's 17 and will be taking her SPM this year! btw, she's the only single lady here!:P haha

 I feel so lucky to have my sisters. We share pretty much everything, especially clothes! We get to ask second opinions when we go shopping and the best part is that we can always talk to each other and share our problems. I always have so much fun when I'm around them. And yesterday was no exception! :)
 This would be another hobby of ours, posing for pictures!

 Me and my almost-twin-sister, timah:P

I love you girls!!

My best friends are my sisters:)

0 Response to "The Tale of 4 Sisters."

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef