Template information

Random post

Hunnymadu's Private Listening Party.

Last weekend the multi-talented Hunnymadu hosted a small listening party for a group of poeple including myself and a number of bloggers, since she will be releasing her very first solo album very soon. I was happy to have had the chance to hear and and give some input on what I thought about all the tracks in her album. I have to admit she is her own artist and has a distinctive sound and I disagree that some people say she sounds like Najwa. Her album is a mixture of jazz, funk, soul, hip hop and everything in between. Overall I think it's definitely an album that's worth your money! I mostly enjoyed tracks like 'Ting Ting' and also a song which featured a duet with Anuar Zain! How can you go wrong from there right? lol. So watch out everyone, she's coming out with a bang!
The Very cute and petite Hunnymadu<3
The cupcakes were to die for! and this is coming from someone who isn't much of a sweet tooth!
Photos courtesy of Lyna Kamal<3
I just love maria's pose. work it girl! lol
Me and chunky jewelry are inseparable<3
Attempting the gangsta pose.
What I wore.

Thanks to maria for giving me a ride!




0 Response to "Hunnymadu's Private Listening Party."

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef