Template information

Random post

A Family Affair.

It was a lovely weekend with my family since we were celebrating two birthdays, my mom's and my eldest brother Baem. So we went for some scrumptious Arab food at the Sahara Tent in Alamanda. It was my first time dining there and I have to say that I loved the food especially the 'Sahara Chicken' and 'Chicken Mandy'. It was a very special celebration this year since I'm working now and I finally got to buy my mom something a little more fancy than I used to as her birthday present:) So I bought her a little something from Habib Jewels. You know what they say, diamonds are a girls best friend! Anyways, I hope she liked the present as much as I enjoyed picking it out for her:)

    my sisters, mamat, ummi and waled;)

 kayah, timah
 What I wore:
  • Sweater jacket from Elle
  • Printed Tee from Kary
  • Black skirt from E2
  • Leopard print clutch from Treats
  • Grey wedges from Angelboutique

0 Response to "A Family Affair."

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef