Template information

Random post

Summer Sales

The summer sale is in full swing, so get ready to do some serious bargain hunting! Here are my top off-line finds:

Uniqlo was the source of my best bargain find so far: a long-sleeved black satin shirtdress for only £2.99! (Got mine from the Oxford Street branch) They also have some plain-coloured loose jersey tunics for £6.99.

Tie Rack have some loose printed kaftans for £12.50, as well as the usual hijabs.

BHS have some long sleeve kaftans, maxi dresses and skirts on sale - I bought a purple ombre skirt for £19.60 today!

H&M have tux jackets, waistcoats and dresses to layer over trousers.

Mango has long sleeved safari shirtdresses in beige, black and khaki for £20.

Warehouse has reduced the red shirtdress I posted here to £25.

Don't forget to check out my tips for successful sales shopping! And if anyone else has found something good in the sales, let us know!

0 Response to "Summer Sales"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef