Template information

Random post

Sartorialist Hijab Style

I found this picture over at The Sartorialist. Most of the people he photographs aren't wearing outfits that are suitable for hijab, so I was very excited when I saw this one:


To get this look, I've used the same skirt and top in the previous post. Since the weather is so hot now, look for shawls which are lightweight. Make sure they are wide enough to cover the shoulders and chest sufficiently. Wrap around and pin with a brooch at the shoulder for extra security.

Personally, I prefer to use a pastel coloured shawl if this was just a day outfit, and stronger colours if I was going out in the evening:


White long sleeve top £7, Dorothy Perkins; white maxi skirt £15, New Look; blue striped pashmina £9.99, Scarf World; blue shimmer hijab £4.99, Hijab Store Online; burgundy shawl £2.60, Pinz Pinz Pinz; patterned hijab £6.99 Muslim Base; sandals £20-£30, Next; bejewelled handle shopper £28, Accessorize.

0 Response to "Sartorialist Hijab Style"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef