Template information

Random post

Trend: Greys and Brights

Grey is not just for Winter! Update for Spring with the two most complimentary colours: yellow and coral. Dorothy Perkins got it just right with the patent colour-block shoes!

Last summer, I found this dress at Tesco (believe it or not!). I'm glad I held on to it as it's perfect for this year's trend! I've included a similar dress by Firetrap, albeit more expensive (mine cost a whopping £8). For the colder months, I wore mine with the H&M cardigan and a dark grey hijab. I recently ordered the yellow hijab from Saif Clothing, to brighten it up. Which colour do you think goes best?




Grey and yellow dress £34, Oli; yellow hijab £5, Saif Clothing; grey cardigan £14.99, H&M; coral scarf £14, Promod; Fairtrade t-shirt £10, Topshop; long grey cardigan £29, La Redoute; peep-toe shoes: yellow and coral £25, Dorothy Perkins.

0 Response to "Trend: Greys and Brights"

Post a Comment

wdcfawqafwef